The City of Hampton, Florida, is requesting sealed bids to secure the services of an experienced, professional, licensed, and qualified Contractor capable of providing construction services in accordance with bid documents to furnish all labor, materials, equipment, and incidentals required to construct the Water Main Loop Project as shown on the Bid Documents.This Project has Suwannee River Water Management District Funding under Agreement signed on December 5, 2019.








6/10/2021, 2:00 p.m.

If you have any questions, concerns, or problems accessing the bid package, please contact Ms. Mary Lou Hildreth, MMC, City Clerk/Administrator at 352-468-1201. Requests for additional information or clarification regarding the specifications must be sent via email to: [email protected].  No verbal requests or questions will be honored.

The City of Hampton does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, family or religious status in administration of its programs, activities or services.

PUBLISH DATE:  5/21/2021, Gainesville Sun Newspaper. 

Q & A for Bidders

Orange Street/Lane Street

1.  At the intersection of CR18 and Lane Street, can a cut & patch be used to go across the road as the installation of the tapping sleeve and valve for the connection to existing will require removing part of the road to install.   Yes, removal of part of the road is allowed but with a Bradford ROW Permit and the contractor to provide a maintenance of traffic plan for any work on CR 18.  Cost of permit will be provided by the city of Hampton.

2. The crossings at Central Ave, Florida Ave, and Division Ave indicate Connect to existing at the edge of the cross road. Will gate valves be required at this location? NO, use connectors to these existing pipe crossing.    Is there existing pipe that will have to be abandoned or removed? No  keep in place for tie – in.  Is the existing crossing a live line?   NO  to be used for this project

The selected firm will need to get a right of way use permit from Bradford County, Mr. Randy Andrews, 904 966 6213.